Thursday, January 23, 2014

::: OLIVIA AT 28 MONTHS :::

I love this girl!
She makes me laugh, she makes me mad, she makes me tired, but most of all she makes me happy.

This last couple of months it seems like she has turned into a little girl and not my baby anymore.
She talks and talks and talks!
Some of the things I have no idea where she heard it!
I am constantly surprised by the things she is learning and picking up.
( I'm going to have to start watching what I say now )
Here are some of the things she tells me....

O: "Mom, listen."
M: "what"
O: {screams} I LOVE YOU!!!!

Playing dolls with Livi ALWAYS goes like this:
O: "Hi! What are you!?"
M: " I'm (insert whatever doll i haves name), Who are you?"
O: "I'm Mickey mouse ( or whoever)..... Save me!"

M: "Good morning Liv! How did you sleep?"
O: "Dood morning mom, I seep dood in my moo bed"
Or if we are at grandmas, 
"I seep good in donna's moo bed"

O: " Mom, all i want is a moot snack"

Today I was being silly and playing around with her.
Olivia laughing: " Mom! You are so funny!" 





She is absolutely obsessed with her little toys.
They go EVERYWHERE with us!
She will play for hours with them. She destroys the house in the process too.
Everything I own is used as something to play with her toys.
I start cleaning in the back to come to a front room COVERED in toys.
All the toys dumped out of bags and all mixed together is how she rolls.
It's funny because I'm OCD about the toys being put in separate bags and all put nicely away so nothing can be seen.
So after sorting them out and getting the front room cleaned, I'll come find her in the back in a pile of things she has gotten out back there.
I can never win:)



She is still in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
She branched off to sofia the first and doc for a little while, but to my dismay, she has returned full force to mickey :(

She still takes a bottle.
Shame on me I know.
She LOVES the thing.
She gets excited for bed because she finally gets her "bauble!"
I have no idea how i'm going to take it from her.

I told her one day that she was my big girl now.
She replied with....
"No Mom, I a baby. I not a big girl"
I guess she knows how hard it is to become a big girl:)

Man! Can this girl throw a tantrum! 
Luckily if we are at home it will only last about two minutes when I stick her in her room, but oh boy! if we are at a store..... Those are the times she makes me mad:)

She is such a sweetheart though.
Her curls still make me smile.
Her fake smile makes me laugh.
And her kisses melt my HEART

2 comments:

  1. she is such a doll! And getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is a little girl and not a baby anymore! When did that happen?! Ava had the bottle forever too! Its so hard to take something they love!! I love that you are a current blogger! You and Gayle inspired me to get back into blogging, so I am doing my best to try and update from last year! LOL such a project! Olivia is darling we need to get her and Ava together more!

    ReplyDelete