Thursday, January 16, 2014

::: NEW TRADITIONS :::

This year we decided to start our own family traditions. 
Christmas Eve Eve we decided to have a big family sleepover under the christmas tree!
My favorite was when Olivia saw us pulling our mattress into the family room.
She squealed with delight at the thought of us all sleeping under the tree!

Our night started out with pizza.
We made snowmen cookies and decorated them and set a few aside for santa the next night.
(which she was SOO mad Santa ate the cookie she left for him!!)
Made Snowmen foam decorations to hang on the tree.
Watched a Christmas movie and ate treats!

Olivia was beyond excited to sleep with us.
She kept waking up and sitting up to make sure she was still under the tree.
Josh started a big fire and we LOVED hearing it crackle and pop all night long :)

I think this might be one of my most favorite traditions now!
Cant wait for year 2!
( I guess I could pull out my nice camera but the phone is so handy
Sorry for the blurry pictures!)







No comments:

Post a Comment