Thursday, January 16, 2014

::: CHRISTMAS :::




MOM FAIL:
I Normally do really good at making sure I have my camera with me or at least take pictures with my phone.... This year I failed HORRIBLY :( Christmas morning was caught on video and then the camera didn't come out again.... so sad.
But, I did catch some events from Christmas eve:)
This year was my families year.
All year long I watched my Mother work her little heart out making the most wonderful gifts for her grandkids!
The woman and her skills are amazing!
Not to mention she has almost 30 grandkids now.
 The fun part is she hands out the gifts and counts down.... from there it turns into a whirlwind of paper and excited squeals from the kids!!!!
3...2...1... OPEN!
Lol i should put the video up, but just know Olivia was so excited about the darling stick horse my mother made.... we didn't see her for the rest of the time we were there.... the kids had a round up and played all night.
Chris made the most delicious prim rib in the world!
I love our christmas traditions:)


My parents started the christmas festivities early so the whole family (besides bree.... we missed you!) could be there.
So we thought Liv would love seeing Santa and Josh's grandparents house.
LOVE is a huge understatement!!!
This girl started in the line up just like the rest of the kids, waiting patiently for her name to be pulled out of his bag.
 Her name was not at the beginning. So excitedly she moves a little closer.
 Come on Santa..... call her name!

 Finally "Olivia" is called out and she Pops up and excitedly jumps on the guys lap!
 "Josh" is called out.... ooohhh!!! Another chance for olivia to sit on his lap!!!!
I love that my child has never been scared of Santa and has always looked forward to her turn.
We traveled home that night and waited for santa to get to our house.

3:30 we both wake up and have to make ourselves go back to sleep.
6 rolls around and josh gets up for a while
when he returns to bed I notice that his hair is wet and all styled
" your taking a video.... I don't want to have bed head!"
Oh man, what have I turned him into?!
I give in and we wake our little girl up.
We shook and shook her and she did not want to get up.... who could blame her, it was 6 a.m!!
"Olivia, Santa came!"
She sat straight up and said "oooooh!!!!"

she LOVED every minute of opening her presents.
Grandma and Grandpa Meacham Spoiled us all.
She made a cute little doll house for livi.
How did we end up so lucky to have two very talented grandmas?!
Christmas was so fun seeing all the family.... but man were we tired by the end of the day!!!

We are so blessed with such wonderful Family and Friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment