Thursday, January 16, 2014

::: BREE COMES TO TOWN :::

Bree got the coolest gift of all for Christmas:
Round trip tickets to see the family for a week sans kids!!!
Of course this means that I packed up and headed to St. George for the week too!

I loved every minute of her being here.
we had a fun girls/cousin lunch at pizza factory

 Got a VERY rare picture of all 8 kids together. 
It's been years since we have all been in the same place at the same time :(
 My favorite was the girls Pedicure! Just the five girls and Mom.
The only thing that would have made this better was if we could have found a place that would have fit the full 9 of us girls. Sorry newer sisters :(



 We had a BLAST!
 not to mention we had pretty toes after!
We need to make this a yearly thing BreeAnn!
I loved every minute of our fun filled week.
I think I have a full 8 piece setting of Yogurtland spoons:)

No comments:

Post a Comment