Thursday, January 16, 2014

::: 2013 :::

I cant believe that 2013 is already gone.
It was a wonderful year for our little family.
We had the best ups and very few downs :)
Here is a little bit of the main points of our year!

* Josh completely excelled at school, he worked his butt off and passed some of his most challenging classes with A's and B's!

* We took a family trip to PA, OH, NY, and DC

* Olivia went from my baby to my little girl :(

*  Had a fun Borrowman reunion this summer in Enterprise.

*  Spent MANY of our summer hours in Jessica's new pool. Olivia is a major fish!

* Played at parks and watched olivia fearlessly tackle slide after slide.... even a two story one that makes me a little nervous!

* Watched Olivia come alive with her talking. I love having full on conversations with her :)

* Found out we were expecting baby #2 after months of trying.

* Also found out that we Miscarried Baby #2 a week or so before Christmas.

* Got the courage to start leaving Liv with babysitters and had some super awesome dates with each other.

* Got our family pictures taken by someone professional for the first time!

* Found out how much I love to take pictures and worked and worked on my skills. I was lucky to have so many people who were willing to let me practice on them! I'm gonna need people this year too!!

* Olivia turned the big 2 and got her first bike.

* Spent Holiday after Holiday with our amazing families!

2013 was wonderful to us. I am so lucky to have my little family. Josh works so hard to make sure all of us are taken care of and happy. Olivia is the best thing that has happened to us and make our year so much fun and entertaining!!!

2014 is starting off on a very good foot! We have some very hard semesters of school ahead of us, but I know how lucky we are to even be in school and can't wait to see how much we grow and become and even stronger family:)
Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment