Tuesday, October 21, 2014

35 1/2 weeks.


Getting closer! And man did the heartburn and nausea come back with a vengeance. It feels like the first trimester all over again. Being tired all day is so exhausting ;)
We had a Drs appointment yesterday and he decided to check me just for fun. Normally they don't start checking until 36 or 37 weeks. I was super surprised when he told me I was dialated to a 3. I asked him about maybe being induced a week early to help plan a little better to have someone watch Olivia since we live a little further away from family. He said if I even make it to 39 weeks he'll induce me for sure :) that means if I make it to 39 weeks we only have 3 1/2 weeks until we are holding and loving on our little boy!!!! I can't even say how excited I am to see him!!! We are so close and the wait is killing me. Luckily olivia and I will be babysitting my sisters 6 kids for a week and that will help us get our mind off of the time:) In the meantime I'll enjoy every minute of the last of the one on one time I get with livi. Her cuddles are the best. I really hope she doesn't feel to put out of place when her brother gets here:(

1 comment:

  1. Your getting close to that due date! Can't wait to see the pics of that little boy!

    ReplyDelete