Thursday, September 25, 2014

:::OLIVIA AT 3 YEARS OLD:::

I cannot believe that this little girl is the same girl I brought home from the hospital what seems like yesterday.
She is the funniest sweetest little girl in the whole wide world!

@3 Olivia

Weight: 29lbs 9oz 42%
Height: 38 1/4" 80%
*Loves animals! Her favorite right now is puppies.
*Loves "Brown" soda. She definitely gets this one from Dad. I cringe every time she says it.
* Loves to count and tell you the colors of things.
*Repunzel and Frozen are her favorite characters right now.
*LOVES to dress up.
*She could live on chocolate milk and fruit snacks if someone would let her. 
* Loves her veggies. If green beans are on her plate she'll eat them all and ask for more before touching her other food. She also loves to eat all other veggies. She tells her Dad he need to eat his too :)
*She is THE most cuddley girl EVER. She will frequently come to me and say "come tuddle me mom" (at least 3x's a day). I get more kisses and hugs than should be fair for a mom!
* She loves to have "sleepovers" with Mom. When we go to Grandmas to sleep or almost everymorning after Dad leaves for work at 4am Livi will ask me for a sleepover. She then will play with my hair in her sleep and it's heavenly!
*She is potty trained. Still wears pull ups at night, but does great during the day.
*She has to sleep with a toy.... some nights i'll come check on her and she'll have a full bed of toys around her.... *sigh* she melts my heart sometimes.
*Loves Puzzels and building castles
* Says "does that sound like a dood idea, mom" or "would that be fun" after almost everything she says :)
*Dad taught her how to make paper books and we go through reams of paper now!
*One of her favorite places to be is the library picking new books to bring home. We will read there forever then pick her favorites to bring home.
*She is so good natured. She very rarely throws tantrums or gets mad. She is good at telling us what makes her sad and then gets over it:) lol i'm super lucky!
*When she plays with her toys her voice gets sooo high you can hardly understand whats shes saying.
*Is so excited for her brother and tells me often how good of a big sister she is going to be~

Olivia has this obsession with classifying things that Josh and I love. For example:
"Mom loves teetee" (pee pee) and "Dad loves poopoo" We never tell her the things we love. She decides and then reminds us every time she has to go to the bathroom. haha poor Josh always gets to deal with the poopoo because he loves it:)
One of my absolute favorites goes a little something like this.....

"Mom, you wass(love) puppies and Dad wass tiddys(kitties, but it sounds much worse when she tells everyone dad loves tiddys !!!)

Baby girl..... Mom and Dad love you so much! I can't imagine a better 3 years than the past 3. You are funny, kind, sweet, very imaginative, and loving. You remind me daily how we are best friends and I love it. 















2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday little super model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair looks super cute straight- it makes her look so grown up! I love the funny things she says hahaha!

    ReplyDelete