Tuesday, September 17, 2013

:::Little fun fact about Kensi:::

   For those of you who don't know me that well. You might be surprised to find out that I am allergic to almost all fresh fruits and veggies. Most of the time I just get bumps on my bottom lip and my throat itches. Some of the time my throat will close up and I can't talk:)
   My awesome husband looked it up online ( I've delt with this since I wAs like 10 and never bothered to find out why) and its pollen in the fruit and veggies. Turns out if I take allergy medicine everyday it goes away!!!
   So this last week I've been eating it like crazy!!! I've always loved almost all of it, but could never eat it without the side effects.
   I am in HEAVEN!! 
   P.S. if you've never tried laughing cow cheese spread, it's yummy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment