Wednesday, September 18, 2013

:::AUGUST ACCORDING TO MY iPHONE:::

I have SO many pictures on my iPhone that never make it anywhere.
The funny thing is, these pictures, they are the ones that are most true to our everyday life.
So
every month I'm gonna put up my iPhone pictures (the ones that don't make their own post).

1- Ava! She got into the tub of nutella and just dug in with her hands! Livi LOVES ava.... so so much!
2-5- we took Liv to see the petroglyphs at the Parowan Gap. She had fun but has her regular meltdowns too!
6- She found she loves to dress up, couldn't get it off her for days! 7- Her favorite thing to do is sit in the sink and watch the iPad while I get ready :) 8-Found out I am in love with Cupcakes! 9- We had a family movie night and watched Epic. She got chocolate EVERYWHERE! 10- Lexi had her farewell that we got to go down for. She is going to be an AMAZING missionary


1- It rained for almost 3 weeks straight up here. Our days were filled with cuddling and watching lots of movies and playing toys! Best 3 weeks ever! 2- Took Marissa to see the Brigham Young home. I hadn't seen it since 2nd grade... it was fun! 3&4- The Fair came to town! Livi only got one ride since the rain came pouring down. 5 Went with Jessica to take Chris to the airport in Vegas. Made a stop for my very first visit to the Hash House A Go Go. Chicken and waffles for the first time:) Yummy!
6- Made Olivia some cute bags to hold her toys, and some bean bags to play with while it rained:)
7- Livi was obsessed with the frogs on her jammies that BreeAnn gave her! 8- Marissa flew in from Spain for a few months:) took her to eat cupcakes.... she loved them too!

1 comment:

  1. wow postacular!! i look and all of the sudden you have 20 new posts. now i feel like i have to say some generic thing that summs up all of them, so here it goes... looks like so much fun wish I was there! keep up the posting :) haha but for reals I love reading it all and really do.

    ReplyDelete