Friday, August 23, 2013

::SOME DAYS ARE JUST THE BEST::

Have you ever had the days where you just stop and realize how great life is?
Today Olivia and I went outside to play in the rain.
We didn't go do anything fancy or important.
we just played.

Some days I feel bad I don't go to work and help bring in money while Josh goes to work and school full time.
Then I remember How amazing my job is.... 

 Never has there been a greater need for righteous mothersmothers who bless their children with a sense of safety, security, and confidence about the future, mothers who teach their children where to find peace and truth and that the power of Jesus Christis always stronger than the power of the adversary. Every time we build the faith or reinforce the nobility of a young woman or man, every time we love or lead anyone even one small step along the path, we are true to our endowment and calling as mothers and in the process we build the kingdom of God. No woman who understands the gospel would ever think that any other work is more important or would ever say, “I am just a mother,” for mothers heal the souls of men.
- Sheri L Dew.

I am So lucky and blessed to be able to stay at home.
I will look back on these days and wish them back.
She will only be little once.... and I will enjoy every minute I can!


1 comment: