Thursday, August 1, 2013

::NYC::


One of my favorite things about staying with Chris and Jessica : Chris!
He LOVES to get out and do things. He is the best host :)
Since we were so close to NY there was no way he was gonna let us go home without seeing it.
We booked hotels as we got in the car. No idea what we were gonna do while we were there. 
But we were gonna go!

We stayed at the TRYP right by Time Square and just walked everywhere!
It was crazy walking around there.... there were so many buildings, people, and historic sites you knew about.
But it was so much different than I thought.
IT WAS HUGE!
Beautiful but not at the same time...  People just trash the place.
We had a blast playing at FAO Schwarz.
Danced and played on the BIG piano.
Ate amazing food.

Olivia LOVES Minni Mouse ( Loves is a huge understatement)
We found at least a dozen of them in time square.
Get a picture with them right!!!!?
We walk up to one and Olivia wants to be held by her.
She talks to her in her strange accent....... ( thats ok i guess, Livi didn't get it wasn't her)
Shrek jumps in as i take the picture.... (cool!)
I take Olivia back and turn to go and Minni Stops me and Holds up her "Tips Please" sign.
I look at it and think " please means optional..... so no thanks. I'll keep my money" and turn to go again.
She stops me and Pulls off her head and says VERY firmly "Money" while holding out her hand (shrek is also holding out his hand....?)
AAHhhhh 
Livi looked so shocked a little Korean lady was in Minnis body!
I tell her to put her head back on and shove $2 in her hand quickly and tell shrek if he wants some he'll have to work it out with her.
What the crap! That was most defiantly  not Disneyland!!!

We had SO much fun. Can't wait until I can go back.


No comments:

Post a Comment