Wednesday, April 10, 2013

:: HOW I LOVE MY GIRL::

This is just to funny not to post.
One of Olivia's favorite things to do is put things down her jammies.
Toys, make-up, dishes, remotes, you name it and I have found it down there:)
These next set of pictures are just awesome.
Take notice of the big bulge down her whole front. 
I found at least 15-20 different things down there :) 
Mom tells her "NO"! duh your putting your finger in the socket Liv.
Olivia gets mad and throws a fit.


 Hahahahahaha!!!!
 Oop! This was so hard for you to get up with your treasure load.

 I really just "laugh out loud" when I see this.
It made you even more mad that Mom was laughing at you.

Liv, You make my day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is too funny! I hope she doesn't try to sleep with all that stuff down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha I absolutly love that you took pics of her tantrum. this is going to be one of those things I just think about and laugh at any given time. I just think she is so hilarious, I have never met a little girl with such an attitude, I love her treasure chest... all in all this just makes my day.

    ReplyDelete