Monday, April 8, 2013

:: AMAZING WEEKEND::

This is one of my two favorite weekends of the year. 
Every time I wait and wait and wait for this man to give his talk. I loved the power in his talks. There are no if's, and's or but's! This time was no different. Every time he ends his talk I just sit there and think " the church is so cool!". His message was awesome "I am not asking you to pretend to the faith you don't have, but I am asking you to be true to the faith you do!" 
I felt one of the most powerful messages of this conference was just to live the gospel. Do it better. Don't just sit idly by and hope your testimony will grow or even remain the same with out work. Obedience to the gospel will bring blessings to my home. How could I not want that for my family!
I am so greatful for these weekends. I am grateful for the Prophet and the Apostles and the way they righteously lead this church. 
Lord, I believe.
(here is the link to my favorite talk.. well one of them!)

1 comment:

  1. I love conference too! I swear each one is more wonderful than the last!

    ReplyDelete