Monday, November 24, 2014

OWEN @ ONE WEEK







I can't believe its been a week already!

Owen has been the sweetest little boy ever. He slept good at night...until last night :( and hardly ever cries.

He will just lay there in your arms wide awake and just stare at you or around the room without making a peep.

Olivia LOVES LOVES LOVES him! She loves doing big sister things for him. Finding things and "watching him" while I go to the bathroom or do something else.

His nursing is okay.... I have to remind myself its just the first weeks that are hard. If I can make it to 6 weeks its smooth sailing from there on out. But the bottle sound soooooo easy and good right now!

He looks just like Josh to me. Everyone has their different opinion just like they did with olivia. So i guess we just make a good enough mix it's hard to tell!

The only really hard part of having a baby is having Josh be in the middle of his last 3 weeks of school. Which means he gets to see us for about 15-20 min a day. And with my first week or so baby blues, has made for some very fun days without him.

We just are in love with Owen. He is the cutest sweetest thing in the whole wide world, and it's been one of the best weeks ever!



1 comment:

  1. So precious! Yes take lots of pics, since he won't stay small for long. and you have such a good little helper.

    ReplyDelete