Monday, August 25, 2014

::: 27 WEEKS :::

I feel much larger than I did with Olivia :)
This little guy is sure growing.
At 27 weeks I'm thinking "holy crap, I still have a long way to go..."
lol it feels like I have been pregnant FOR EV ER.

My energy is getting lower again.
I loved the 2nd trimester perks of having it back.
Now its just the waiting game and getting more and more uncomfortable!
Olivia and Dad are loving being able to feel him better.
Some days he is super quiet for a LONG time
then other days he moves like crazy :)
My tummy feels EXTREMELY tight, if I stand up straight to fast or if I roll over in bed straight, I can feel all my muscles pull and get sharp pains for a sec..... 
it's lovely!

Here's to another 13 weeks!!!




3 comments:

  1. Haha when I saw this title I thought that's gone by so fast! But...I guess I'm not the one pregnant. :) Owen's room is coming together cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I know it can still feel like forever for that baby to come. hang in there.

    ReplyDelete