Saturday, June 7, 2014

::: 16 WEEKS :::

{16 weeks}
Has gone by very fast and super slow at the same time!
I swear sometimes I can feel the baby kick... but then it could also be other things causing it :)

We tried to talk the nurse into letting us find out earlier than 20 weeks, but they were pretty set on not letting us. With Olivia, we went to a gender reveal place in St. George, but I think now that we have a little girl to keep us busy we are just going to wait it out!

For the most part I am feeling pretty good.
I still have my sick days, but luckily it does not involve throwing up anymore.
I get these awful headaches though, i'm not sure what one I prefer..... throwing up or feeling like my head is going to come apart. 
I don't remember getting this with my first. Boy? 

This pregnancy has been SO different from Olivia,
I only threw up a handful of times and the medicine actually makes the nausea go away!
But my energy seems to have taken a long hike and not have come back yet... 
at this point with the first I was feeling sick, but I had energy.
I feel like a sack of potatoes that just sits on the couch and the thought of getting out and doing anything just sounds so tiring!

Food wise I cant eat too much sugar or it makes me soooo sick.
All my snacks are either fruit or veggies and I crave all this healthy stuff.
Just the thought of chocolate makes me gag! WHAT! For a girl who LOVES the stuff, its quite shocking that I want nothing to do with it.
I'm hoping my cravings keep up like this and don't change like they did with Olivia.
I'm really liking the eating healthy like I did before I got pregnant.
And maybe thats what's making it so much easier to eat this way, My body was already use to eating more healthy.

We are so excited to find out if we are having a girl or a boy. 
I'm secretly wanting a girl.
Josh wants a boy :)
We have a few names we like but don't have anything set in stone.
I LOVE the name Ella.
Josh hates it.
He wants to name her after my mom, he even thinks just naming her Kay is a good idea.
I think if we give into his wishes we'll settle with Kayt.
For boys..... Oh man. 
Thinking of boy names is hard!
We don't agree on any of the names but one!
Owen.
I guess we'll see how it changes once we know the gender.
Nothing is set in stone yet, and it may be something COMPLETELY different!
I just loved reading the names that we were thinking for Olivia, so I thought i'd put some of our options down.

 I just bought my diaper bag online today! Olivia sat on my lap and together we decided what one we wanted. Surprisingly, we both wanted the same one:)
It's so much fun having her here to help make the decisions! So much better than doing it myself.
She tells me all the time how much she loves our baby and asks me all the time if the baby is sleeping in there or asks is if the baby is kicking my belly :)
She likes the name sara! My sister just named her baby that and she can't imagine a different name for a baby:)
She is such a sweet girl and is going to make the BEST big sister!



3 comments:

  1. its ridiculous how little you still look. i cant wait to find out what you are having!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreeing on names with the husband is always a challenge. You look so cute. Can't wait to see if its a boy or girl. Good luck at 20 weeks.

    ReplyDelete