Thursday, October 17, 2013

:: 2 YEARS ::

I've been waiting to do her two year update until we got our family pictures back.
This girl has made our lives WONDERFUL!
I couldn't imagine what she would be like when I was pregnant....
I never thought it could be this much fun!











She is THE sweetest girl in the whole wide world.
And I love that she looks just like my favorite guy!




At 2 Olivia:
Open doors. 
Loves Mickey Mouse. Sophia. Doc mcdtuffins and tangled. 
Sleeps in her "moo bed" aka new big girl bed. 
. Finally starting to feed herself.  
Loves going places with dad. 
Learning how to ride a trike by herself. 
Gets up in the middle of the night and goes and hangs out in the front room. 
Wears size 3t
Still in diapers. 
Sometimes goes potty on her big girl chair. 
Runs like a maniac
Her hair is finally getting long on top. We had to cut 2inches off just to help it catch up;)
Still throws her self back on the ground when she's mad. 
Says so many things. It's darling. 
Plays by herself I her room now. She can play for hours with her little princess toys and Mickey Mouse toys. 
Loves going to the movie theatre with us!
Is still the biggest cuddler 
Calls herself "deda drace dedan" Oliva Grace Meacham. It's so so cute:)
Tells me she loves me all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment