Wednesday, January 2, 2013

CHRISTMAS MORNING

This has by far been my most favorite Christmas EVER! There is nothing more fun than knowing your going to make your Special little one EXTREMELY happy:) 

The whole season has been so much fun. From the looking at christmas lights while hearing her exclaim "oh s#%*!" over and over and OVER again, to the sweetness of her learning who baby jesus was. 
Christmas completely changes when you have a child who can now enjoy in the magic with you.

I have to say.... Santa was very good to Olivia this year. She got quite the haul from him. I guess he got a little to caught up in the fun of making her christmas magic :D


 Josh and I Santa had a BLAST setting everything up for her the night before. We could hardly fall asleep because of the excitement. 
Sometimes I think we never grew up.




 This was my favorite. She bent down and kept giving "beebee" kisses. She would hold her and pat her back and give her hugs:)
Melts ones heart


 She LOVED ripping paper off to see what she had gotten. So much that she had to help Mom with hers. She was not to impressed with my present. But I was!!!
 Once that was done.... She went and played behind the curtains with her baby:)


We ended the morning with a yummy home cooked breakfast. 
Then we headed down to St. George to play with some cousins some more and was even more spoiled down there by some of the Best Grandparents a little girl could ever want ( thanks grandmas and grandpas!). 

All in all. The best Christmas EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment